- An archipelago nation in the south eastern asia between the Philippines sea
and the South china sea, east of Vietnam.
- Philippines archipelago is made up of 7,107 lovely islands covering a total
area of 300,000 sq km including the land area 299,764 sq km.
- The rich and unique history of Philippines mainly shows the Asian,
European and American influences.
- Under rule of USA from 1898 to 1946.
- Has a tropical marine climate with three distinct seasons. These include wet
and rainy season (June to October), the cool and dry season(November to February)and the hot and dry season (March to May).
- After hundreds of years of foreign occupation, Philippines now represent a
mixed culture which is fascinating blend of traditions and modernity.
- Filipinos are fun loving and vibrant people who love to celebrate a number
of colorful festivals almost all round the year.